KP Washington RN Residency Info Session (Virtual)
Thank you for your interest in the Kaiser Permanente Washington Residency program.
This program supports newly licensed registered nurses (RNs) as they transition to practice. Nurses will participate in a 16 week training program and then transition into a full-time Staff Nurse role at one of our 34 Medicare 5-star Medical Centers across Washington State. Opportunities available throughout Western Washington and Spokane.
Join an information session to learn more and read more on our website at: https://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/washington-health-care-careers
Upcoming information sessions (ALL VIRTUAL):
- Friday, April 14, 2023 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday, April 29, 2023 9:30am-10:30am
- Thursday, May 4, 2023 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Monday, May 15, 2023 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursday, May 25, 2023 2:00pm-3:00pm
Date and Time:
5/4/2023, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Do I need to register for this event with Kaiser Permanente?